Romney: You’ve got a pre-existing condition? Tough. (Leno)
“If they’re 45 years old and they show up and they say I have a heart condition and I want insurance? You can’t play the game like that.”
This should be required viewing!
I know plenty of people who have pre-existing conditions. This is exactly why we need the individual mandate. The Republican spokesperson goes on and on about how this is a hard problem to solve. Well, guess what? It’s already been solved, and it called Obamacare! Obamacare is the first pass at helping real life healthcare issues just like this. Under Romney, sorry, you’re out of luck.
Is this man for real? His glib answer just came out without any thought. Cold, compassion-less, heck, no intelligence either.
Jay Leno does a great job, and all it took was a simple follow-up question.
- simplymariana likes this
- meechell likes this
- meechell reblogged this from con-tem-plate
- hopingitwillrain likes this
- ladyofleisuredc likes this
- dare2getup reblogged this from con-tem-plate
- whyilostmyfaith likes this
- divineirony reblogged this from underthemountainbunker and added:
- underthemountainbunker reblogged this from con-tem-plate and added:
- con-tem-plate posted this